At Mozare3 we are digitally revolutionizing the Agriculture industry in Egypt. Our vision is to connect, enable and support our local Farming communities to serve local and global demand with the highest quality standards through our digital platform and services. Our bold long-term vision is backed by some of Egypt’s most prominent VCs and investors. Today we count 25 talented people and we want to keep expanding our team.
Our company’s culture aims to create the most enjoyable team atmosphere and empowering each member to take ownership in realizing our vision. We also reward talent and offer a career growth path and encourage testing new ideas, tools and technologies.
We are seeking an experienced & motivated full-time development lead to help us build, evolve and scale our digital platform. Your goal is to take ownership of designing, developing and maintaining the front-end and back-end application code, libraries and programming frameworks.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work hands-on with our SW partner building a secure, high-performance, horizontally scalable digital platform with user-friendly apps and web portal
- Analyze and optimize our application and programming framework
- Explore and use/customize open-source frameworks and tools
- Work with an agile methodology, running CI/CD
- Build a development team and grow into a lead role
- BSc. Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- 6+ years of development experience, can showcase work portfolio
- 2+ years experience leading development team
- Strong expertise web/mobile DevOps workflows & tools
- Fluency with PHP, Flutter/Dart, React/Typescript and SQL/NoSQL databases
- AWS, Azure cloud development experience/certification
- Solid understanding of performance, scaling, security principles and their application
- Ability to assess & improve software architecture and design patterns
- Practical experience implementing monitoring and tracing
- API integrations & development skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English
Desirable to have:
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architectures
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment and configuration skills (dev/test ops, CI/CD, Git, virtualization, containerization)
- Exciting opportunity to disrupt the agriculture industry and empower the local farming communities!
- A young, dynamic and fast-growing business with flat hierarchies and open communication
- We strongly believe in personal development and offer private coaching sessions and a career growth path
- We promote a healthy team atmosphere and love to celebrate our successes together with regular off-site events
If you want to digitally revolutionize the agriculture industry, a new challenge awaits you!
To apply to this role, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected]