At Mozare3 we are digitally revolutionizing the Agriculture industry in Egypt. Our vision is to connect, enable and support our local Farming communities to serve local and global demand with the highest quality standards through our digital platform and services. Our bold long-term vision is backed by some of Egypt’s most prominent VCs and investors. Today we count 17 talented people and we want to keep expanding our team.
Our company’s culture aims to create the most enjoyable team atmosphere and empowering each member to take ownership in realizing our vision. We also reward talent and offer a career growth path and encourage testing new ideas, tools and technologies.
We are seeking a motivated full-time DevOps QA Manager to join our emergent and dynamic technology team and help us build, evolve and scale our digital farming platform. Your goal is to take ownership of our dev, test and production environments, quality assurance testing the DevOps cycle to ensure our platform runs smoothly and bug-free.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Design and manage Dev, test and production environments on public cloud
- Work with the development team to develop testing objectives and plan
- Drive deployment of applications and performing QA including functional, performance, security and resilience testing
- Identify and deploy the optimal tools and techniques to implement CI/CD and test automation
- Analyze testing results and troubleshoot/triage issues with teams to identify and resolve root causes
- Develop an operational KPI dashboard, monitor system metrics and analyze log files
- Support help desk as the escalation point for reported bugs
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- BSc. Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- 4+ years of work experience, can showcase work portfolio
- Expert in software engineering best practices and testing methodologies
- AWS, Azure cloud development experience/certification
- Expertise in libraries, tools and procedures for the execution and automation of various types of tests (eg, unit tests, property tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, UI tests, performance tests, stress tests, fault tolerance tests)
- Test automation skills (mobile, web, API, integration tests)
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment and configuration skills (dev/test ops, CI/CD, Git, virtualization, containerization)
- IT/App metric monitoring and log tracing skills
- An organised and focused, rigorous and detail-oriented person.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
Desirable to have:
- Demonstratable track record of live consumer & enterprise applications
- Ability to assess & compare software languages, architectures and design patterns
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD in live production applications
- Previous startup experience
- Exciting opportunity to disrupt the agriculture industry and empower the local farming communities!
- A young, dynamic and fast-growing business with flat hierarchies and open communication
- We strongly believe in personal development and offer private coaching sessions and a career growth path
- We promote a healthy team atmosphere and love to celebrate our successes together with regular off-site events
If you want to digitally revolutionize the agriculture industry, a new challenge awaits you!
To apply to this role, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected]