At Mozare3 we are digitally revolutionizing the Agriculture industry in Egypt. Our vision is to connect, enable and support our local Farming communities to serve local and global demand with the highest quality standards through our digital platform and services. Our bold long-term vision is backed by some of Egypt’s most prominent VCs and investors. Today we count 8 talented people and we want to keep expanding our team.
Our company’s culture aims to create the most enjoyable team atmosphere and empower each member to take ownership in realizing our vision. We also reward talent and offer a career growth path and encourage testing new ideas, tools and technologies.
We are seeking a motivated full-time Agile Product Owner to join our emergent and dynamic technology team and help us build, evolve and scale our digital farming platform. You’ll get to own the platform lifecycle, manage the product backlog and drive its delivery.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the agricultural industry and value chain
- Establish a good understanding of requirements and future needs of customers and product personas with a research-driven, customer-first, data-informed approach
- Collaborate with internal teams (technology, agriculture operations and commercial) and external stakeholders (key vendors and users) with adequate coaching and support
- Work closely with the team’s Tech Lead, manage the backlog and refine product input to our agile process
- Drive the UI/UX requirements towards the best possible customer experience
- Report to management and help shape our future product roadmap and KPIs
- Implement Agile and DevOps methodologies
- BSc. Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- 1+ year(s) experience as a software product owner
- Practical experience with web/mobile DevOps workflows & tools
- Fluency in agile software development methods and tools (e.g Jira, Asana)
- AWS cloud experience/certification
- Solid understanding of scaling, performance, security principles and their application
- Strong organization, time management and analytical skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Fluency in Arabic and English
Desirable to have:
- Able to assess software/database architectures and design patterns
- Knowledge of microservices, event-driven architectures, APIs
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, understanding principles of a service mesh
- Azure cloud development experience/certification
- Exciting opportunity to disrupt the agriculture industry and empower the local farming communities!
- A young, dynamic and fast-growing business with flat hierarchies and open communication
- We strongly believe in personal development and offer private coaching sessions and a career growth path
- A modern office in Cairo, a brand-new Mac, flexible working hours, option of working from home
- We promote a healthy team atmosphere and love to celebrate our successes together with regular off-site events
If you want to digitally revolutionize the agriculture industry, a new challenge awaits you! To apply to this role, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected]